Choosing a school for your family is a big decision, and we want you to know we understand how daunting the process can feel. We have designed an admissions process that helps students and parents feel confident that LIFE will meet their unique education and life-long learning goals and needs.
The following outlines the process for new students to enroll at LIFE:
1. Parents and student(s) complete interview with John Zylka, LIFE Chief Inspiration Officer
2. Parents and student(s) complete interview with LLC’s Director of Academics. School administrators have the discretion to invite additional staff into the interview as they see fit.
3. Parent submits all paperwork to, and meets with John Aunins, LIFE Director of Operations. Paperwork includes:
• Student application
• Application fee
• Tuition form and tuition payment made (or arranged)
• IEP (Individualized Education Program) documents
• Health forms
• ER forms and transcripts
• Any other documentation requested after interviews with John Zylka and appropriate administrator
Once these crucial interviews have taken place and all forms are completed and submitted, a LIFE administrator will contact you regarding acceptance and your student’s official start date. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for this response after completion of the application process. We use this time to prepare a proper welcome for the new student, making this transition a great experience for everyone.